Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Courageous: The Movie- A Review

 

Cheri and I just walked in the door from seeing the Pastors’ preview of Courageous: The Movie. It is coming out in theaters on September 30.

May I simply say that it is a MUST SEE movie … especially for all dads. It is serious. It is funny. It is challenging. It is liberating. It is all of those things and more.

While I cannot give you a spoiler, I can say that this movie is for dads what Fireproof is for marriages.

My favorite character is Javier and I have now adopted his title for my Marroquin son: The Snake King. See it; you’ll see what I mean.

Here is an advance trailer and tickets are coming out beginning Father’s Day.

http://courageousthemovie.com/

clip_image002

Isaiah 49:2- “I am like a polished arrow in His quiver.”

Garrett Ministries is a division of Polished Arrow Christian Endeavors, a Not-for-Profit Corporation licensed in the state of Illinois.

No comments: